1. RTÉjr - Watch, listen and play with RTÉjr. This is a one-stop-shop for entertaining your children with fun activities, games, and more.
2. Twinkl - This site is offering resources free of charge for this month including worksheets, games, e-books and presentations.
3. Jolly Learning - This site helps children with the correct pronunciation of sounds. Other interactive activities included.
4.Séideán Sí - This activity-based online site complements the approach set out for Irish in the primary school curriculum.
5. Go Noodle - This provides a selection of free videos, including dancing, exercise, meditation and reflection activities.
6. Nessy - This website includes activities to help children learn how to read, write, spell and type.
7. Top Marks - This online resource provides learning games covering all the curricular areas.
8. Oxford Owl - A free e-Library from Oxford Reading Tree.
9. YouTube - Watch the video below to see ten amazing water experiments from Drew the Science Dude. Parents should note that YouTube has content that is not child-friendly so keep an eye on what they're watching.
10. Crickweb - This site offers free online education resources and games for a variety of age groups.
11. PBS Kids - This site is filled with fun spelling games for children.
12. Story Bird - A lovely online site for children who are interested in storytelling and writing. They even have stories about the Coronavirus and the importance of washing our hands.