If you wish to make contact with the class teacher with any updates, concerns or queries regarding your child or your child’s work please do so via the homework diary.
Unfortunately, Parent Teacher meetings will not be able to take place in the school this year. Dates for Parent Teacher meetings to follow at a later time.
Aladdin Connect: Thank you to everyone for downloading the Aladdin Connect App. Your child’s homework is posted daily on the app along with any other important updates.
See Saw: If your child is required to quarantine of self isolate and is well or indeed if a class and their teacher is required to quarantine or self isolate then teaching and learning will take place through See Saw. See Saw is solely for that purpose and any communication with the class teacher should be made via the homework diary.
Comhghairdeachas le leanaí Rang a Trí ar chéiliúradh a gCéad Chomaoineach ar an Satharn an 26ú lá de mhí Mheán Fómhair. Míle buíochas leis an bParóiste agus Múinteoir Chaoilainn as an tsearmanas a eagrú.
We are delighted that our Rang a Trí received their First Holy Communion on Saturday the 26th of September. We were blessed with the weather and were thrilled they could finally celebrate their special day. A big thank you to Bandon Parish for all their help in organising the ceremony with Múinteoir Chaoilainn and our Parents Association for organising some lovely treats to mark the day.
Má tá do pháiste imníoch no buartha roimh filleadh ar scoil tá lán fáilte romhat glao a chur ar an scoil agus eagróimid am faoi leith gur féidir leo teacht isteach agus buaileadh lena múinteoir nua agus a seomra nua a fheiceáil.
If your child is anxious about returning to school please contact us and we will arrange for your child to meet with his/her class teacher and see their new class room before our official return date.
Here are some online suggestions for your children to keep them entertained and informed at the same time.
1. RTÉjr - Watch, listen and play with RTÉjr. This is a one-stop-shop for entertaining your children with fun activities, games, and more.
2. Twinkl - This site is offering resources free of charge for this month including worksheets, games, e-books and presentations.
3. Jolly Learning - This site helps children with the correct pronunciation of sounds. Other interactive activities included.
4.Séideán Sí - This activity-based online site complements the approach set out for Irish in the primary school curriculum.
5. Go Noodle - This provides a selection of free videos, including dancing, exercise, meditation and reflection activities.
6. Nessy - This website includes activities to help children learn how to read, write, spell and type.
7. Top Marks - This online resource provides learning games covering all the curricular areas.
8. Oxford Owl - A free e-Library from Oxford Reading Tree.
9. YouTube - Watch the video below to see ten amazing water experiments from Drew the Science Dude. Parents should note that YouTube has content that is not child-friendly so keep an eye on what they're watching.
10. Crickweb - This site offers free online education resources and games for a variety of age groups.
11. PBS Kids - This site is filled with fun spelling games for children.
12. Story Bird - A lovely online site for children who are interested in storytelling and writing. They even have stories about the Coronavirus and the importance of washing our hands.