Here are some online suggestions for your children to keep them entertained and informed at the same time.
1. RTÉjr - Watch, listen and play with RTÉjr. This is a one-stop-shop for entertaining your children with fun activities, games, and more.
2. Twinkl - This site is offering resources free of charge for this month including worksheets, games, e-books and presentations.
3. Jolly Learning - This site helps children with the correct pronunciation of sounds. Other interactive activities included.
4.Séideán Sí - This activity-based online site complements the approach set out for Irish in the primary school curriculum.
5. Go Noodle - This provides a selection of free videos, including dancing, exercise, meditation and reflection activities.
6. Nessy - This website includes activities to help children learn how to read, write, spell and type.
7. Top Marks - This online resource provides learning games covering all the curricular areas.
8. Oxford Owl - A free e-Library from Oxford Reading Tree.
9. YouTube - Watch the video below to see ten amazing water experiments from Drew the Science Dude. Parents should note that YouTube has content that is not child-friendly so keep an eye on what they're watching.
10. Crickweb - This site offers free online education resources and games for a variety of age groups.
11. PBS Kids - This site is filled with fun spelling games for children.
12. Story Bird - A lovely online site for children who are interested in storytelling and writing. They even have stories about the Coronavirus and the importance of washing our hands.
Turasanna Scoile/School Tours
De bharr treoir ón Roinn beidh an scoil ag dúnadh inniu. Tuilleadh eolais le teacht amach anseo.
As per Government direction the school will close today until March 29th
Buíochas ó chroí le gach duine a chabhraigh lenár lá oscailte le déanaí.
Sincere thanks to everyone who helped with our recent open day. Your time, efforts and energy was greatly appreciated.